Taking part in this promotional offer constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions. Please read the Full Terms and Conditions that have been set as below
Below is our Porcelain Veneer Packages
$700 per tooth. Mimimum 10 teeth to get this Special Offer
– $1200 per tooth for 6 Teeth only
$1300 per tooth. Minimum 10 teeth to get this Special Offer
$1500 per tooth for 6 Teeth
This Porcelain veneers cost roughly between $1500 to $2500 per tooth depending on the complexity of treatment. Exact quotes can be established after a one on one consultation appointment with Dr Castro.
1. We can offer you Interest Free Financing except the $700 per tooth PREPLESS OR NO-PREPARATION Porcelain Veneer.
Patients who wanted to take out Dental Financing of our $700 Prepless Veneer, we can help you with your application but there would be charge of the financing merchant fee.
2. Subject to Terms and conditions and availability. Offer subject to change or end without notice
3. Treatment does not include gumlift, nightguard, teeth cleaning, teeth whitening, restorations of decayed tooth, smile design process, trial or mockup smiles.
4. For PREPLESS or No-Prep veneer requiring absolutely no preparation of the tooth, it does not require a temporary.
5. For a MINIMAL PREP VENEER, temporary veneers would be charge at an extra cost.
6. Three year limited warranty for Porcelain Veneers is limited to failures of materials, including debonding/fallen off and breakage and fracture of materials. It does not apply to pre-existing and recurrent dental decays, or newly developing dental diseases not related to the veneers, or loss of tooth due to accidents, gum diseases, and dental abscesses. Warranty does not cover failure for not taking any recommended treatment plan to protect your Porcelain Veneer
Patients must present for regular scale and clean maintenance 6 monthly at any of our practices to be eligible for this warranty to ensure good health and maintenance of oral hygiene.
7. Veneers MAY NOT be the ideal dental treatment for every dental cosmetic issue. Please schedule a one on one Cosmetic consult to assess if you are an ideal candidate for this procedure.
8. Treatment can only go ahead after a one on one consultation and thorough examination by Dr Castro
9. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other Special offer, on-going bundled packages/ promotions/ offers/ discounts/ vouchers
10. Each personalised treatment plan and quote is tailored to you. We guarantee to honour your quote for 3 months for your customised smile makeover package after your consultation appointment.
11. We use Emax Porcelain Veneers
12. For complex cases, we may recommend for you to have a smile design with a trial period with temporaries prior to placing the final Emax veneers. This Trial Smile Design is charged extra at $1000, as it requires more time and extra appointment time on top of your regular Porcelain Veneer booking
13. A night guard may be advised especially for those patient who grind or clench their teeth to protect the Veneers. If needed, this will be charged extra. Not taking this recommended protection would void the warranty
Put on a set of traditional veneers or the modern Prepless or No-prep, and you get the smile of your choice. But not quite! The question you must ask first is which one to go for, traditional veneers or Prepless or No-prep. Traditional Veneers and Prepless or No-prep have quite a few similarities. Here is some information which will lead you towards an informed decision.
SAMPLE CASE AND INDICATION OF PREPLESS OR NO-PREP VENEER.
Which option is better in your specific case depends on your dental conditions. The best advice for you will be to decide in consultation with Dr Castro
How many veneers should you get? It is a good idea to have an even number of veneers. Two, four, eight, ten or twelve veneers give the best aesthetic results.
Take a good look at this old image of Matthew Perry from his early days in Friends to see what you DON’T want. It isn’t hard to see a few mistakes there, right?
Take another look at Matthew Perry’s smile above and you’ll understand why these 3 questions are critical:
In simple terms, the bigger your smile and the bigger the changes that you want, the more teeth have to be treated
No – not just looking straight on – look from the sides, too. Too many people think they only show 6 teeth, because that’s what they see in the mirror. But if you turn your head just a little to one side, you’ll realize that you probably show at least 8 or 10 teeth total in a big grin. You see what a big mistake that was for Matthew Perry, right? He clearly needed 10-12 veneers, his grin is so wide.
Of course, if you are only unhappy with 1-2 teeth in that whole smile, you always have the option of only treating those specific teeth. Just because you show a lot of teeth in your smile doesn’t mean all of them need porcelain veneers , but if you want to change your whole smile, you do need to plan on treating ALL the teeth that show in your smile.
Again, Matthew is a great example. He obviously wanted his smile to be a lot brighter; he’s in Hollywood after all. It’s easy to see that, if you make a dramatic change in the colour of your smile, you can’t stop half way. This is one of the most important reasons to look at how many teeth you show when smiling. If you want much brighter teeth, you have to do all the teeth that show. Sometimes that means doing the bottom teeth, too.
If you’re keeping the colour teeth you already have, you have more freedom to choose how many teeth get veneers. In fact, if you like the natural colour of your teeth, you might only need to do whichever teeth you don’t like. However, if you only get 1-2 teeth done but want your whole smile brighter, do Teeth Whitening FIRST. Porcelain can’t be whitened!